Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fleur de Lys Tea Light Holders

Good Morning Friends!

Just wanted to share these great tea light holders I found in the dollar bins at Target.  I usually try to not look in that section so I don't have to deal with the temptation of buying stuff I really don't need, but somehow Target ALWAYS makes me buy things that aren't on the household list...that's what makes Target so fun, right!  I'm loving the detailed  fleur de lys design on these, very similar to the juice glasses that I'm obsessed with at Cost Plus ~ World Market and Anthropologie.

 
 
I think they are perfect for spring decor, outdoor dinner parties or even filled with flowers. 


Hurry over to your local Target to snatch up a few of these, they are only $2.50 for a set of 3!  
Happy Shopping!



Linking to:
504 Main

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I need these! Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely! Hugs and Happy Weekend Wishes xo
    Katherines Corner.com
    YourWeddingKeepsakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous and a bargain = Perfection! Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. Happy Easter, take care and enjoy! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for participating in the hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute and you can't feel guilty for that price. Now I think I will have to force myself over to Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding? This kind of gorgeousness in the dollar bin? I found you at Cheri's blog hop, and am your newest follower, will you follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Headed to TARGET!!! I love them!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, I want to go to Target right NOW! LOVE these. Thanks for the HOT tip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling...wonder if they're still there! Following you! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I meant featuring you...Hahaha! It'll be up this weekend! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete