Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chicken, Artichoke & Spinach Alfredo

Good Morning!

This tasty pasta dish is super easy and ready in less than 30 minutes,  making it a perfect weeknight meal that is now a favorite at our house.  I love the fresh spinach and hints of sun dried tomatoes.  Bon Appetit!


Chicken, Artichoke & Spinach Alfredo
serves: 4

Ingredients:
1 (14-oz.) container of light Alfredo sauce
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, chopped
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
3 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
6 oz cooked pasta of your choice (I used linguine, but whole grain spaghetti would be good too)
Shredded Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Bring Alfredo sauce, chicken, broth, artichoke hearts and tomatoes to a boil in a medium saucepan.  Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5-8 minutes.

Add spinach to sauce, stir and cook for 1 minute. 

Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and toss with sauce. (I like to cook my pasta while my sauce is simmering so when I add my spinach it doesn't get too wilted)  Garnish with fresh shredded Parmesan cheese.
 
Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I followed you over from Live Laugh Rowe Link Party and this looks scrumptious!

    I would love to invite you to share this, and any other posts you would like to, at my Creative Thursday Link Party at www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com.

    Have a great day,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from Katherine's Corner and am hungry just looking at this! I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena, my empty stomach is crying while I'm looking at this post;-))) like, I'm not even kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower from the Local Sugar Blog Hop! I love your blog and this recipe is right up my alley! Looks delish!! Happy to have found you and your cool site!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday this week. Can't wait to try this delicious looking pasta. I am a new follower too :)

    I can't wait to see what you link up next week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks absolutely delicious!!! I am from What Jean Likes Aloha Friday Blog Hop!!! I hope that you have a wonderful Friday!!! I have followed you on every platform you offer on your blog and hope that you'll visit mine and follow me back if you haven't already!!

    Happy Aloha Friday!!

    www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, how was I not already following ya? What have I missed out on? Oh, I am loving the good work you do here and now I'll have to/ get to spend the weekend catching up on all the details.

    Aloha,
    Following and pinning your awesomeness via The ALOHA Friday HOP!!! Thanks for being a part of the fun.

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can almost taste this yumminess. Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Sending hugs and happy weekend wishes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog!!! Saw you on the Hop. Please follow me back!!!
    http://www.simplyheavenlyfood.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so delicious! Thanks for linking up to Lovely Things Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah! That's looks so yummy! :3 I wanna to try make this, but I'm not very good in cooking! :-/
    I found your blog when I'm browsing on FatMumSlim blog. Do you still join the Photo A Day Project? :D

    xoxo
    http://vinnyms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy!! I'll have to try this soon on my menu monday plan..



    Stopping by via the Happy Aloha Friday, following you everywhere I can.

    I have a couple of giveaways going on over on my blog here's one of them
    http://www.scatteredmusings.net/2012/04/medley-lip-balm-tubes-reviewgiveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just pinned! I Can't wait to make this! Thanks for a yummy share, Elena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks delicious! I'm a vegetarian so I am going to try and make it sans the chicken! Thanks for the awesome recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh..I'm going to try this next week! I'm a new follower from the West Coast Hop! Hope you come and visit my little blog!

    ReplyDelete