Since our fireplace is not centered (drives me bananas), it can be a little tricky to decorate our mantel without it looking wonky. I have been looking for the "perfect mirror" to hang, but still no luck, so I decided to fill up some of the open wall space with this simple give thanks banner...
It seriously only took about 10 minutes to put together! I have created a PDF file of the banner letters to share with all of you. Here is how easy it is:
1. Click HERE to download & print a copy of the letters on to white or cream cardstock
2. Using scissors, cut the letters out following the black lines
3. Use double sided tape to stick the cut out letters to kraft paper
4. Cut a small border around the letters
5. Add a clothespin to each letter to hang from ribbon or twine
Voila, now you have a neutral and rustic fall banner!