Thursday, April 12, 2012

crushcakes & cafe

Lately, we've been lucky enough to spend some time in lovely Santa Barbara/Carpinteria/Montecito and have taken advantage of all the fabulous eats and drinks they have to offer.  We have a few favorite places that are a must visit on every trip, crushcakes & cafe (in Carpinteria) being one of them...

cupcakes, lattes and delicious breakfast served all day!







We love the relaxed vibe and amazing treats, be sure to check them out if you are ever in the 
Santa Barbara area!  Cheers! 



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That looks just adorable. I'd definitely like to go there if I'm ever in the area! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun cafe! I wish there were more creative, interesting places to dine here in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, fun post, Elena! If I'm ever in Carpinteria, Crushcakes & Cafe will be TOP on my list! Hope all is well...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I would love that spot too. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My Monday post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! If I'm ever in Santa Barbara I'll have to check out this place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Mouth watering. Seriously! Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete