Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mirror Inspiration

Once we FINALLY painted our master bedroom, I was super anxious to find a mirror to hang over our dresser.  I knew what I wanted and of course had it all pictured out in my head, but wow, didn't realize how pricey these things can get. I had just received my latest issue of  Home Decorators Collection, and fell in love with a few of these beauties...



Thankfully, our nearby HomeGoods store had the perfect mirror.  And, if you haven't experienced HomeGoods, you are totally missing out!  It's by far one of my favorite stores to find anything for the house at amazing prices.

2 comments:

  1. is the bottom one your new mirror? I really like the Louis wall mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the bottom mirror is the one I found at Homegoods...now I just need to hang it, ha!

    ReplyDelete