I have a slight obsession with stationary, just love it all! It's so bad, that I'm pretty sure I have been
hoarding collecting cards and stickers since grade school that I purchased from our local drug store, and still have not used them, ahhh! So the obsession continues....I am loving envelope liners, I had no idea how easy it was to glam up a plain white envelope!
- Fun paper (scrapbook paper, gift wrap, magazine cut-outs, anything that catches your eye)
- Paper cutter/ruler & Xacto Knife
- Double-sided tape
- Once you have cut/trimmed up your paper to fit the inside of the envelope (be sure not to cover the seal along the top edge of your envelope, your liner should stop short of the gummed edge once you stuff your liners in each envelope) open your envelope flap and apply a a strip of double-sided tape just under the sealer on the top edge of the flap.
- Carefully slide the liner inside the envelope to rest at the bottom.
- Lightly press down around edges to ensure the liner sticks to the envelope.
- Fold the flap down and press to crease liner.