Monday, March 19, 2012

Instagram

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's taken me this long to share my latest obsession with you...Instagram!  It's beyond amazing!  Instagram is a FREE app available through your iPhone that makes it super fun and easy to give a vintage look to your photos.

If you would like to follow me, simply click this link and subscribe to my Instagram feed.  You can also follow me from your iPhone by searching for me on Instagram: @lapetitevie

Here are a few photos I have altered using Instagram...


Lounge @ Ram's Gate Winery ~ Sonoma


Santa Barbara City Hall


Cycles Gladiator Winery ~ Lodi


Stinson Beach


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in LOVE with Instagram. It's amazing :)

    I will follow you, my name is @baileyana

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of Instagram...but oh so sad...no iphone for me! Your photos are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete