Along with my Pinterest boards, I seem to have collected quite a few (okay, well maybe not a few, more like a whole long list that never ends) diy projects for myself, but sometimes I feel that I am lacking some of the appropriate
toys tools. My new love these days is this fabulous French script stamp, I couldn't wait to finally have my very own to craft with....
After meeting Mary over at Sweet Little Bluebird and admiring some of her diy projects, I was inspired to put my lil French script stamp to work. Mary recently created some framed artwork - when you have time, be sure to stop by and check out her fun projects and yummy recipes (Sweet Little Bluebird), she's so creative!
- Muslin material
- French script stamp
- StazOn Black Ink (this ink is permanent, so be careful not to get it all over your house)
- Key (found these neat antique looking keys at Michael's for $0.20, total score!)
- Any old frame you have laying around
- Remove the glass from your frame
- Cut your material to match the size of your frame
- Stamp your muslin material until you have enough to fill the frame
- Add a piece of ribbon around your key to hold in place between the frame and back of frame
- Secure the back of your picture frame
- Sorry if any of this sounds confusing, it really is quite simple, but please feel free to email me with any questions :)