I'm so excited to share my Halloween wreath with all of you today! Since I love anything with lace and burlap, I decided to combine the two materials for a vintage chic looking wreath. It was extremely simple to make and can be dressed up with any of your favorite embellishments. Happy Crafting!
- 10 inch wreath form
- 1 yard of burlap
- 2 yards of lace ribbon
- hot glue gun
- embellishments (I used an old black lace headband that I had with a rosette attached to it, I just cut the rosette off from the headband part)
- Cut your burlap into 3 inch strips.
- With one piece of burlap strip start by placing a dab of glue on an end piece to your wreath form.
- Wrap the burlap strip around the wreath form, overlapping the previous burlap strip and glue every few wraps to keep the burlap attached to the wreath.
- Once you get to the end of the strip, hot glue the end to the wreath form.
- Start the next strip over the end of the previous and continue wrapping.
- Continue to wrap and glue until your wreath form is completely covered in burlap strips.
- With one end of your lace ribbon, glue the end piece to the wreath and start wrapping around the burlap.
- Once the lace is wrapped around, just glue the opposite end that you started with to the back of the wreath form.
- Glue or pin any embellishments you would like to use. I added a few black feathers to the back of my black rosette and pinned it right to the wreath form.